Asking for help has got to be one of my least favorite things to do. I know it sounds crazy, especially when I desire helping people so much. It's an area in my life though I really have tried working on. People want to help and enjoy it, but it's the idea that I am burdening someones' time, day, life, family, etc...I was raised to be independent, figure it out on my own, be strong and tough no matter what life throws my way.... So when it came to the first few weeks of being a new mother and dealing with little to no sleep, those ideas flashed throughout my mind when all I wanted was for someone to come tell me why my baby wouldn't stop crying and wouldn't sleep. And to think, if I had only asked for help and found someone to answer these questions, my baby would have been sleeping weeks earlier - meaning I would have as well. All you new moms out there, learn from my mistake. Ask for help.
Building a community of friends and family that you trust is a NEED. When times get hard, having that community close by your side is necessary. For most of my clients, we are usually the last on their list when it comes to asking for help. It cringes them to say I can't figure out why my child isn't sleeping...I. Need. Help. But guess what - it's okay - WE LOVE TO HELP. It's our greatest desire and the reason this business was created. We were there, exhausted and anxious. Feeling overwhelmed and incapable of getting our children to sleep. But don't let fear take hold of the opportunity to give your child a goodnights rest. Sometimes you just need somebody to come look into your situation to get a fresh perspective. Someone who understands, has the knowledge, and ENERGY to get you through this hardship. We want to be apart of that community of trusted people you surround yourself with, knowing that when it's time to ask for help, we are only a phone call away.
Why Hire a Sleep Consultant?
1. There is so much information out there on getting your baby to sleep that is becomes overwhelming to know where to begin, what works best for your child, and how to even begin creating a plan that fits your parental philosophy. We keep things simple. We break down the loads of sleep methods out there and choose the right method based on your child's personality, age and YOUR parenting philosophy. If you don't believe in it, it won't work! So creating a perfectly tailored made plan for your child that you believe in is where we start our journey in giving your child the best sleep possible.
2. When emotions are high, sometimes you just need to vent! There is no judgment. You might be at your lowest point, but are goal is to get you back on your feet.
3. Whether you are dealing with multiple wakings throughout the night or some tough nap regressions, we are there with you every step of the way! This whole sleep thing is tough. But having someone you can ask questions to while you are working out your plan, helps. We provide accountability for parents to make sure they aren’t falling back on old habits and help you get through the hard first few nights.
4. WE ALL NEED SLEEP! That beautiful little baby of yours needs sleep to grow and develop. When your child lacks sleep, it affects their emotional and mental health. But most importantly, when they lack sleep so do you!
5. We help you develop lifelong healthy sleep habits for your child. That means all the hard work you are doing will benefit you in the future. You will reap what you sow.
The best time to hire a sleep consultant is now! Don't wait it out. There will never be a perfect time. Don't hesitate to ask for help. Contact us here.